What is PTA? Why join Leffingwell PTA? The number one reason to join the Leffingwell Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help Leffingwell Elementary. But there are many more PTA advantages:
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening at Leffingwell.
- Discover Great Resources. Leffingwell PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network. Leffingwell PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with the Leffingwell PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up. The Leffingwell PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at Leffingwell Elementary, you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role by supporting building improvements through advocacy and play an important role in fundraising for curriculum based programs and social events.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a Leffingwell PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- Enjoy Substantial Benefits. Leffingwell PTA members can take advantage of a host of benefits from membership including discounts and offers from member benefits providers and sponsors, magazine subscriptions, leadership training, e-newsletters and much more.
For less than 3 cents a day, you can become a PTA member, joining more than 4 million other people who share your interest in issues affecting children. Everyone—parents, educators, students and other citizens active in their schools and communities—is invited to join our not-for-profit parent association.